The family and the home is not always going to be a bed of roses. Yes, there will be some yelling, crying, and sadness. But, as one remembers:
- The time shared watching the baby grow up and begin to do things on their own.
- Remembering the day the baby was born.
- Remembering the day you married the love of your life.
- Remembering those first words of daddy and mommy being spoken by your baby.
- Remembering the look in your loves eyes when you have been away from each other, embracing and saying I Love You!
- Remembering your family taking the time out to come help you while you were sick.
Love covers all the disappointing days! Love covers a multiple of sins! It is all about the Love baby!
Walk in love!